Stories covered and special features in This Weeks edition:
01. The FCC directs Manassas BPL system to resolve amateur complaints.
02. The ARRL asks the FCC to protect 902-908 megahertz amateur operations.
03. Alberto provides trial run for amateur radio weather nets and volunteers.
04. NASA releases ISS North/South America ISS field day pass schedule.
05. Antarctic Station KC4AAA will be on the air during field day.
06. Worldwide call to clean up intruders on the 40 meter band.
07. Second annual "Take your hand held to work day" set for June 20th.
08. Changes to amateur radio licensing takes place in Spain.
09. Lubbock Texas amateurs antenna installation sparks controversy.
10. New CEPT Foundation Class license is proposed.
The RSGB urges UK government to adopt ham radio in emergencies.
11. All references to K1MAN have been removed from WikiPedia on the web.
12. TWIAR QSL Card is now available.
13. Technology news and commentary with Leo Laporte.
14. The Random Access Thought with Bill Baran. "L-I-N-U-X"
15. Courage Handi-Ham System Update with Pat Tice WA0TDA.
16. Radio Caroline returns to the air in the UK.
17. Iowa tower accident claims three lives.
18. LCARC hosts satellite demonstrations at New Brunswick elementary school.
19. Lacking radio system blamed in lack of communications in London bombings.
20. Special events station listings.
21. The Gateway 160 Meter Net Report with Vern Jackson, WA0RCR.
22. Weekly propagation forecast.
23. The ARRL urges courtesy during band openings on the 6 meter DX window.
24. DXCC desk announces new rule change.
25. Western New York ARRL member celebrates 100th birthday, still on the air.
26. Times Square radio tower is the first of eight with fire radio repeaters.
27. Tower Climbing and Antenna Safety with Greg Stoddard KF9MP.
28. CyberHome DVD recorders are confiscated by the FBI for violations.
29. Working Amateur Radio Satellites with Bruce Paige, KK5DO.
30. President Bush signs new indecency fines into law.
31. New Jersey radio club finds $10,000 inside an old radio receiver.
Audio_typeSpoken word (interviews, readings, etc)
Copyright_statementAll segments and recordings used with permission